- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 Cod Fillets, thawed
- 1/4 Cup Pistachios, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, lemon zest, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place each fillet on baking sheet and spread mustard mixture evenly on top side of each fillet; Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine chopped pistachios, whole wheat bread crumbs and parsley; Mix well.
- Press pistachio mixture evenly onto mustard spread on top side of each fillet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets, or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork and internal temperature reaches 145ºF.
Recipe adapted from OpenFit.com