Pizza In A Bowl
- 8 Oz. Uncooked Food Club Rigatoni
- 3/4 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 15 Oz. Food Club Pizza Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Food Club Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted
- 2 Cups Food Club Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 1/2 Oz. Sliced Pepperoni
- 3.8 Oz. Food Club Sliced Black Olives
- 14.5 Oz. Food Club Diced Tomatoes with Onions
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Add pizza sauce, soup, cheese, tomatoes and sliced olives; cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Add rigatoni and pepperoni to beef mixture. Heat through, stirring to combine.