- 1 Package Dinner Rolls
- ¾ Cup Pizza Sauce
- 12 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Package Pepperoni Slices
- ½ Cup Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- Butter Topping:
- ½ Cup Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Slice the rolls horizontally to make a top and bottom bun.
- Place bottom bun into prepared baking dish.
- Spread pizza sauce onto rolls.
- Add 6 slices of cheese covering all the pizza sauce.
- On top of the cheese layer, add slices of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the top of the pepperoni with crumbled sausage.
- Add the remaining 6 slices of cheese on top.
- Cover all with the top bun.
- For seasoned buttery topping: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Spread butter topping with brush over top of sliders.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.