- 3/4 Cup Dates, pited
- 1 Cup Raw Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Ground Cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 5 Fresh Pluots, pitted and sliced
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt, to serve
- Add dates, walnuts, flax seed, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor and pulse until the mixture has the consistency of a crumble. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Divide the pluots between four bowls. Spoon equal amounts of the crumble on top of the fruit.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve immediately.