Mr. Dell’s Original Potato Casserole
- 10 Cups Mr. Dell’s Original Potato Shreds
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp Butter Or Margarine
- 1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 12 Oz. Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Crushed Corn Flakes
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Preheat Oven To 375ºF
- Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine and pour into 9″x13″ baking dish, then add half of the Mr. Dell’s Potatoes. (No need to thaw)
- In separate bowl, mix soup, sour cream, milk and green onions, then pour 1/2 of mixture over hash browns. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle one cup grated cheese on top.
- Add remainder of hash browns and pour remainder of of mixture on top, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, then cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Pour 2 Tbsp melted butter or margarine over mixture and bake for 55 minutes.