I’ve got another fun DIY project that’s perfect for this time of the year. This cute pumpkin arrangement will look super cute on the front step when trick or treaters come, and it’s also a great centerpiece for Holiday gatherings!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this:
- Pumpkin from the produce department, hollowed out
- Enough wet floral foam to fill the pumpkin
- One package of cash and carry Fall Floral Mum
- One stem of baby’s breath
- Mixed Greens
- Hyacinth stake to hold pumpkin top on the bouquet
- Scissors or floral knife
Have fun mixing all your favorite fall colors to make this project your own. The possibilities are endless! Have a great Halloween!
Floral Manager, Sauk Rapids