Quinoa Salad with Dried Cranberries & Green Veggies
- ⅓ Cup Culinary Tours Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Culinary Tours French Style Dijon Mustard made with White Wine
- ½ Cup Glazed Almonds
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Quinoa, cooked
- Optional Additions:
- ¼ Cup Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ Cups Broccoli Florets
- 12 Oz. Blanched Green Geans and/ or Sugar Snap Peas
- ½ Cup Fresh Tender Herbs, coarsely chopped (such as parsley, chives, basil, tarragon, and dill)
- Blend oil, vinegar, mustard, and 2 Tbsp. nuts in a high speed blender, adding water by the tablespoonful if dressing is too thick, until smooth and the consistency of heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the dressing and remaining nuts with quinoa in a medium bowl.
- Add optional additions as desired. Season with salt and pepper.