Satisfy your dessert craving with this light and refreshing fruit dessert, made easy by stirring whipped topping into raspberry yogurt, layered with fresh raspberries and Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal.
- 1 Container (6 oz) Light Raspberry Fat-Free Yogurt
- 6 Tbsp. Fat-Free Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Honey Nut Cheerios™ Cereal
- In small bowl, add yogurt; carefully stir in 4 tablespoons of the whipped topping until completely combined.
- Into each of two 8-oz juice glasses, spoon slightly less than 1/4 cup yogurt mixture, 1/4 cup raspberries and 1 tablespoon cereal, slightly less than 1/4 cup yogurt mixture, 1/4 cup raspberries and remaining cereal. Top each with 1 tablespoon remaining whipped topping. Serve immediately
Recipe shared with permission from Cheerios™