This simple and delicious breakfast or lunch combines ricotta, banana slices, and toasted walnuts on whole wheat toast, then is sprinkled with a dash of cinnamon for extra flavor.
- 2 Slices Whole Grain Bread (no sugar added)
- 2 Tbsp. Part Skim Ricotta
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Small Banana, thinly sliced
- 1/4 C. California Walnuts, toasted roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. Honey
- Toast bread slices in a toaster or toaster oven. Spread ricotta onto each toast slice.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon over ricotta, then top with sliced banana and chopped walnuts. Drizzle with honey before serving.
Recipe and photo shared with permission by CA Walnuts