Roasted Pear and Goat Cheese Holiday Appetizer
- 1 Pear, finely sliced
- 3 oz. Reduced Fat Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Four Brothers Chopped Walnuts
- Four Brothers Honey, as garnish
- Food Club Balsamic Vinegar, as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 365 F.
- Place pear slices in an oven-safe baking dish and top with small chunks of goat cheese over the pears. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and evenly divide the pear and goat cheese among plain crackers or crostini.
- Top with chopped walnuts and a light glaze of honey and balsamic.
Recipe adapted from savoringtoday.com