If you love salmon and pasta here is the recipe for you. It is extremely easy to make and the flavors are fantastic. I served fresh asparagus with this recipe and I love it so much that I will be making it again next week. Enjoy… I loved it!
Deli & Bakery Merchandising Specialist Team Manager
- 8 Oz. Linguine, uncooked
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 12 Oz. Skinless Salmon Fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 12 Asparagus Spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Dried Basil Leaves
- 12 Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Med. Green Onions, sliced
- 4 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cook and drain linguine as directed on package, omitting the salt.
- In an electric skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook salmon in oil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring gently, until salmon reaches an internal temperature of
- Increase heat to medium high.
- Add mushrooms, asparagus and garlic to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in basil, tomatoes and onions; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
- In 2-cup glass measuring cup, stir cornstarch into broth.
- Add to vegetable mixture.
- Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in salmon.
- Serve over linguine.
- Sprinkle with cheese.