Salted Caramel Butterscotch Blondie Bars
- 2 1/8 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Butter, melted and cooled to room temp.
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 Cup Caramel Sauce
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Spray 9x13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together melted butter and sugars. Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla; mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients, mixing on low speed, until just combined. Stir in butterscotch chips by hand.
- Press half of dough into prepared pan, spread out evenly and smoothly. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle lightly with sea salt. Top with remaining dough and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bars are light golden brown and edges start to pull away from pan. Cool on wire rack to room temp.
- Cut bars. Drizzle with caramel and an extra sprinkle of sea salt before serving.