Here is a great summer grilling recipe to add some pizazz to your fresh bratwurst! So quick and easy to make, plus these add great Italian flavor to your back yard grilling. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 ½ Cup Tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ Cup Nature Sweet Sunburst Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Fresh Oregano Leaves, chopped
- ¼ Cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Fresh Oregano Leaves, chopped
- 6 Fresh Bratwurst
- 6 Bratwurst Buns, split
- In medium bowl, mix tomatoes, vinegar and 1-teaspoon oregano until well blended.
- In small bowl, mix mustard and 2 teaspoons oregano.
- In skillet or on grill, heat sausages until they reach an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees.
- Spread mustard mixture on cut sides of buns.
- Serve sausage on buns with tomato mixture.