Sesame Chicken Wonton Cups
- 16 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Cup Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast
- 1 Package DOLE® Chopped Sesame Asian Salad Kit
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 16-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press a wonton square into each muffin cup. Spray lightly with cooking spray and bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden-brown and crispy. Allow to cool slightly, then remove from muffin tin to cool completely.
- Mix chicken, bagged salad and half of the dressing in large bowl.
- Add salad mixture to each wonton cup. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Recipe shared with permission from Healthy Family Project | Produce For Kids