Sheet Pan Nachos
- 16 Oz. Can Refried Black or Pinto Beans
- 1 Oz. Package Taco Seasoning
- 11-13 Oz. Bag Corn Tortilla Chips
- 15 Oz. Jar Queso Blanco or Salsa Con Queso Dip
- ⅓ Cup Pickled Jalapeño Pepper Slices, drained
- 1 Cup Salsa
- ⅓ Cup Corn, drained can or thawed frozen
- ¼ Cup Black or Green Olives, sliced
- ¼ Cup Onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In small saucepan, heat beans as label directs; stir in taco seasoning.
- On large rimmed baking pan, spread chips; top with bean mixture, cheese sauce and jalapeños. Bake 5 minutes or until heated through; top with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Scoop-style corn chips and any canned or jarred cheese sauce (about 1½ cups) can be used in this recipe.