Sheet Tray Lemon-Parmesan Chicken with Artichokes, Tomatoes & Onions
Prep: 20 minutes
Bake: 35 minutes • Serves: 4
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or coarse mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken tenders or breasts, breasts cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- Fresh thyme sprigs and lemon wedges for garnish (optional
- Preheat oven to 425°; spray large rimmed sheet tray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread onion in single layer on prepared tray and spray with cooking spray; roast 10 minutes.
- In wide, shallow dish, stir mustard, lemon juice and butter. In large zip-top plastic bag, combine breadcrumbs, cheese and pepper.
- In batches, dip chicken in mustard mixture to coat; add to bag with breadcrumbs and toss to coat.
- Push onion to 1 side of tray; spray onion and tray with cooking spray. Stir artichokes and tomatoes into onion; place chicken in single layer on opposite side of tray. Spray chicken and vegetables with cooking spray.
- Roast 10 minutes or until bottom of chicken is brown; turn chicken and stir vegetables. Roast 15 minutes longer or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°. Serve chicken and vegetables garnished with fresh thyme sprigs and lemon wedges, if desired.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
358 Calories, 14g Fat (5g Saturated), 95mg Cholesterol,
607mg Sodium, 30g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 30g Protein
> Stir 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves into onion along with artichokes and tomatoes for additional flavor.