Shrimp Scampi Over Zucchini Spirals
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 Lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine or vegetable broth
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat until butter is melted.
- Toss shrimp with garlic and season with salt.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook 5-8 minutes until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add wine (or broth) and simmer 1 minute.
- Add Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.