Simek’s Fiesta Turkey Meatball Bowl
- 1 pkg Turkey Meatballs
- 1 cup whole grain brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 14.5 oz. can no salt added or reduced sodium black beans, drained
- 10 oz. can fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Add the rice, water, salt, lime juice and cilantro to a medium pot. Stir well. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 14 minutes. Set aside and keep covered.
- While rice is simmering, thaw and heat Turkey meatballs per package.
- Cut peppers, avocado, and lettuce.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and serve.
*Recipe adapted from Simek’s. Find this and many more of their great recipes here!