SIMEK'S Mini Sausage Meatball Omelets
- 1 Bag SIMEK'S Mini Sausage Meatballs
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- ½ Cup Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Bag smiley fries, tator tots, or potato cake
- Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 1 round smiley fry, tator tot, or potato cake in each muffin pit and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lower temperature to 350 degrees.
- Set aside.
- Prepare diced onions and peppers.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and water.
- Top your potatoes with 3 Simek’s Mini Sausage Meatballs, chopped bell peppers and diced onions.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients, filling each muffin tin to the top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Find more great recipes from SIMEK'S!