Simple Greek Veggie Salad
- 1 Large Cucumber, sliced
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, sliced in wedges
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Olives, pitted (try Kalamata Olives)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Cup Reduced Fat Feta cheese crumbles
- Thoroughly wash produce under running water prior to chopping.
- Slice cucumbers, tomatoes, green pepper and onion as directed in ingredient list.
- In a bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar and oregano.
- Add chopped vegetables and olives into dressing and coat evenly.
- Top with reduced fat feta cheese crumbles.