Sliders With Chipotle Yogurt Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef chuck (93% lean)
- 6 whole wheat slider buns
- 1 1/2 slices mild Cheddar cheese quartered
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- For sauce, in a medium bowl, combine yogurt, chipotle pepper(s), adobo sauce, and cumin. Stir until well blended. Cover and chill to allow flavors to blend.
- For sliders, shape beef into 6 patties about 3 inches in diameter. Cook beef on an outdoor grill or a grill pan over medium heat until center registers 160°F with a quick-read thermometer, turning once during cooking. Remove from heat.
- Spread 1 tablespoon, divided, Chipotle Yogurt Sauce, on top and bottom of each bun. Transfer each beef patty onto a bottom bun. Add a cheese quarter and top bun to each slider. Serve warm.
Recipe Adapted from Midwest Dairy.