Slow Cooker Apple Crisp With Caramel Drizzle
- 8 Apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Oatmeal
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Spray medium slow cooker with non-stick spray and add sliced apples. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top and stir to coat evenly.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients, cutting in butter with a pastry blender until you get pea size pieces of butter. (Or cut butter into small pieces by hand and stir into dry mix.)
- Spread mixture on top of apples coating evenly. Cook on high for 2 hours checking occasionally and pulling edges in if needed to prevent burning. Turn slow cooker to low for 1 more hour or until cooked thoroughly.
- When turning apple crisp to low, take a separate, small slow cooker to warm up caramel for drizzle. Warming time will vary depending on style of crockpot and amount of caramel.