Slow Cooker Pepsi® Ribs
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 3 Lbs. Baby Back Pork Ribs, cut crosswise into 6 (3-inch) slabs
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Bottle (16.9 fluid ounces) Pepsi®
- 1 Cup Four Brothers Barbecue sauce
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add ribs to slow cooker; sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and salt. Add Pepsi; cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours or until ribs are tender.
- Pour barbecue sauce over ribs to coat; cover and cook on high 30 minutes or low 1 hour or until ribs are very tender. Serve ribs sprinkled with green onions.