Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Beef Tostadas
- 1 Cup Barbeque Sauce
- ½ Cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice plus lime wedges for garnish
- ½ tsp Chipotle Powder
- 1½ Lbs. Boneless Bottom Round Beef Roast
- 1 Large Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 6 Tostada Shells
- ½ Cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, thinly sliced
- In small bowl, stir barbeque sauce, broth, 1 tablespoon lime juice and chipotle powder. Place beef in 5- to-6 quart slow cooker; pour barbeque sauce mixture over beef. Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Transfer beef to cutting board; shred with 2 forks and return to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 15 minutes or until heated through.
- In small bowl, with fork, mash avocado and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice until slightly chunky.
- Evenly top tostada shells with avocado mixture, beef mixture, onion and jalapeño. Serve with lime wedges.