Slow Cooker White Chocolate-Pumpkin Latte
- 2 Cans (15 Oz. each) 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 8 Cups Whole Milk
- 4 Cups Half and Half
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3½ Tbsp. Instant Coffee Granules
- 1½ tsp Ground Cinnamon plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Ground Allspice
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips plus additional for garnish (optional)
- Whipped Cream for garnish (optional)
- In 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, whisk all ingredients except chocolate chips and whipped cream; cover and cook on high 2 hours.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted; cover and cook on low 30 minutes. Makes about 14 cups.
- Serve latte in mugs garnished with whipped cream, chocolate chips and cinnamon, if desired.