Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders with Vinaigrette Slaw
- 1/4 C. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Avocado Oil or Canola Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp. Celery Seed
- 1 Package Coleslaw or Broccoli Slaw (no dressing)
- 6-8 C. Smoked Pork Shoulder, cooked and shredded
- 1 Pkg. Slider Buns (Try our Bake Shoppe Dollar Buns or Kings Hawaiian Rolls)
- 1 Bottle of Four Brothers Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce, divided
- In a medium bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, honey, ground mustard, and celery seed. Once mixed, add 1 package of coleslaw or broccoli slaw and toss until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, toss smoked pulled pork with about 1/2-3/4 bottle of Four Brothers Sweet & Spicy BBQ sauce. Add more if desired.
- Assemble the sliders. Build your slider on fresh slider buns. Add pulled pork, additional Sweet & Spicy BBQ dressing (if desired) and top with a healthy spoonful of Vinaigrette Slaw.