Southwest Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 3 Cans Full Circle Organic Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Celery Stalked, chopped
- Whole Grain Bread, sliced
- 15 Oz. Can Whole Kernel Corn, no salt added
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- Drain and rinse canned chicken. Season with chili and cumin.
- In separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients; mix well.
- Add chicken and celery to dressing and stir to combine.
- Serve on whole grain bread.
Dietitian’s Tip: Serve with lettuce, tomato, onion and avocado for added nutrition!