Sparkling Ginger Pear Punch
- 1 (15-ounce) can Food Club Sliced Pears in Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Food Club Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 3 (12 Oz.) Cans Food Club Ginger Ale, chilled
- 1 (33.8 Oz.) Bottle Food Club Club Soda, chilled
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Sliced Pears for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, combine canned pears, ginger, honey and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pass puree through a fine sieve.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a pitcher, combine chilled pear puree, ginger ale, and club soda, stirring slowly until
- Dip rim of glasses in water and then into sugar.
- Pour ginger pear punch into rimmed glasses and garnish with pear slices.