Spinach and Cottage Cheese Stuffed Shells
- 20 Jumbo Pasta Shells, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 Cups KEMPS Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Reduced-Fat Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 2 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 10 Oz. Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 Small Onion, finely chopped
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Egg
- 3 Cups Lower Sodium Spaghetti Sauce, divided
- Cook pasta shells according to directions on package.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, mozzarella, seasonings, spinach, onion and egg.
- Pour half of sauce in a 9x13 pan.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture, and place into pan with sauce.
- Drizzle remaining sauce lightly over top of shells.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition per serving (4 shells): Calories 306, Carbs 48g, Fat 6g, Protein 21g, Sodium 580mg, Sugar 12mg.