Greek Potato Salad
- 1/4 Cup Food Club Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- 2 tsp Greek Seasoning (or make your own), divided
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Salt, or to taste, divided
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper, or to taste, divided
- 12 Red Harvest Club Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Food Club Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Make the Greek Vinaigrette by combining oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, half of Greek
- seasoning, and half of salt and pepper.
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Greek seasoning; toss to coat.
- Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Cube potatoes and place in a large bowl with black olives and tomatoes.
- Pour the vinaigrette over and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Serve salad warm or cold.
Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 Box Food Club Rotini Pasta
- 1 Cup Food Club Colby Jack Cheese, cubed
- 1 Cup Tomato, diced
- 1 Cup Food Club Black Olives
- 1/2 Bag Food Club Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Bottle Food Club Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/2-1 Cup Food Club Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse and pour into a large bowl.
- Mix in cheese cubes, tomato, olives and pepperoni stirring carefully to combine.
- Stir in half bottle of Italian salad dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Add remainder of salad dressing before serving; top with parmesan cheese, stir and serve.
Mexican Tuna Chopped Salad
- 2 (5 oz.) Cans Food Club Tuna
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Can Food Club Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 Can Food Club Sliced Black Olives, drained
- 1 Can Food Club Yellow Corn
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Ripe Avocados, diced
- 1 Pkg. Food Club Tortilla Wraps
- 1 Heart Of Romaine Lettuce, chopped well
- 2/3 Cup Nonfat Plain Nostimo Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Food Club Mayo (or use additional Greek yogurt)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 T. Taco Seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients together.
- In a small bowl stir all dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over salad, gradually, as you toss to combine, then gradually add more dressing until salad is coated in dressing.
- Add salt to taste, as needed.
- Serve in a wrap, over greens or dip style with tortilla chips.
Spinach Chicken Bowtie Salad
- 1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Food Club Oil
- 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lb. Food Club Farfalle Pasta
- 2 Food Club Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Lb. Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Food Club Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Food Club Mandarin Oranges
- 1/2 Cup Food Club Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 T. Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Can Water Chestnuts, sliced
- Prepare the dressing by combining teriyaki sauce, oil and vinegar.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain water and add noodles to large bowl.
- Toss noodles with half of dressing and refrigerate until cooled.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and grill until cooked through.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Combine the spinach, chicken, peanuts, cranberries, water chestnuts, mandarin oranges and onion in large salad bowl.
- Add pasta and toss to combine.
- Add additional dressing to taste.
- Serve with Artisan breads from Coborn’s Bakery.