Stadium Brats & Chili Dogs
- Thousand Hills Brats
- Olive Oil
- Green and Red Bell Peppers, sliced
- Large onion, sliced
- Brat Buns
- Thousand Hills Franks
- Crook brats on grill until internal temperature reaches 165°F and there are nice grill marks. Remove from heat.
- Add sliced bell peppers (1 green, 1 red) and one large onion sliced to grill pan or add olive oil to a hot sauté pan. Cook until tender and there is a slight charring from the grill or pan.
- Add brat to bun, onions, and peppers on top, add any condiments you want and enjoy!
- Cooked the franks on a grill until warm and grill marks are showing. Add chili to a pot on grill or stove stop and cook until warm. Add fixings on top and enjoy!
Recipes and image provided by Thousand Hills