Strawberry, Arugula and Quinoa Salad with Asparagus & Feta
- ½ Bunch Asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Package (8.8 Oz.) White & Red Quinoa, ready to serve
- 2 Cups Arugula, loosely packed
- 2 Cups Fresh Strawberries, halved
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Heat large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add asparagus; cook 1½ minutes. Transfer asparagus to bowl filled with ice water; once cooled, drain and pat dry.
- In large bowl, whisk lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper; whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified. Add quinoa, arugula and asparagus; toss to combine. Fold in strawberries and cheese. Makes about 7 cups.