Strawberry Blueberry Cream Pops
- 3/4 C. Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Ripe Strawberries, chopped (or frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Ripe Blueberries, chopped (or frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Strawberries, sliced, added after pureed
- Add cottage cheese, fruit and honey in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add sliced strawberries to popsicle molds and then pour cottage cheese mixture into popsicle molds with one-quarter inch of room at the top as the popsicles will expand as they freeze.
- Freeze for 5 hours or until solid. Enjoy!