- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 5 Large Eggs, divided
- 3 Cups Food Club Stuffing Mix for Turkey, cooked and cooled
- 1 Cup Food Club Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 Cup Food Club Turkey Gravy
- 2 Tbsp. Four Brothers Maple Syrup
- Fresh Chopped Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 250°F. In a large bowl, beat together 1 egg and water. Add cooked stuffing, shredded cheese and mix until combined.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with cooking spray and add 1/4 of stuffing mixture. Cook until crisp on the outside. Repeat with remaining stuffing mixture, keeping cooked waffles warm on a wire rack set in a rimmed baking sheet in preheated oven.
- While waffles cook, make maple gravy by whisking together gravy and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and keep warm.
- Serve each stuffing waffle topped with a fried egg, maple gravy and chopped parsley.