Summertime Cheese Stuffed Pizza
- 8 Oz. of your favorite Pizza Crust, dough prepared
- 6 Crystal Farms String Cheese Packets, unwrapped
- 1/4 Cup Pesto
- 1/4 Cup Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Corn
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Suggested fresh toppings: fresh basil leaves, arugula, pickled jalapenos
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add parchment paper to a large cookie sheet or pizza pan and set aside.
- Take your prepared pizza dough and roll it out into ball. Place on parchment paper and shape into a 12-inch pizza circle.
- Place string cheese packets around edge of pizza dough and roll dough over, pressing to seal the cheese pocket.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven. Top with pizza toppings and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.