Sweet Marinated Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 Lb. Uncooked Shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- In a bowl or shallow dish, combine the first 8 ingredients. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from heat until shrimp turns pink, 2-3 minutes on each side.