Sweet Potato Fries With Chimichurri
- 1 Bag Frozen Sweet Potato Fries, cooked till crispy
- 1 Bunch Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Thyme Leaves
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- Cayenne Pepper to Taste
- 3 Strips Bacon, cooked till crispy and crumbled (optional)
- Bake sweet potatoes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, finely mince parsley, thyme leaves and garlic. (for best results, place greens in food processor)
- In medium bowl, combine herbs, garlic and olive oil. Whisk in vinegar, salt & spices.
- Remove cooked fries from oven and transfer to wide bowl.
- Spoon chimichurri over fries followed by crumbled bacon. Serve hot.