Sweet & Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Meatballs
- 1 Bag Simek's Meatballs (any variety, thawed)
- 1 Lb. Bacon, cut in half (total of 36 half-slices)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix brown sugar and chili powder together in a small bowl.
- Spray a boiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut a pound of bacon in half and wrap them around each meatball, securing the bacon in place with a toothpick.
- Dredge the bacon wrapped meatballs in the sugar and chili mixture, pressing to coat it well.
- Place them on the greased pan and bake at 350°F for approximately 30-35 minutes and internal temperature reach 160°F.