- 8 Oz. Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Low Sodium Salsa (Try Full Circle Medium Salsa)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning
- 1 Lb. Rotisserie Chicken, cubed (found in Deli or try canned chicken breast)
- 3 Stalks Green Onion, diced (optional)
- 4 Medium Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Put all ingredients, except tortillas, in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread some of mixture onto tortilla, covering entire surface. Roll tightly.
- Chill in fridge for 20 min. (Optional, makes for easier cutting)
- Cut rolled tortilla in approximately 1 inch pieces.