Our friends at the Healthy Family Project always have fun family-friendly recipes up their sleeves! These Sweet Pepper Mummies will be a crowd favorite!x
- 12 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 8 oz. Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Salt-Free Taco Seasoning
- 1 8oz. package crescent rolls, cut into thin strips
- Candy Eyes
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice mini sweet peppers in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds.
- Mix chicken, cream cheese and taco seasoning in medium bowl. Fill pepper halves with chicken/cream cheese mix. Wrap peppers with 1-2 crescent roll strips, leaving room for eyes.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool before adding eyes.
Recipe and Image provided with permission from the Healthy Family Project. Visit their site for other great family-friendly recipes!