Hatch Chile Boozy Vanilla Milkshake
5 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
2 Cups Whole Milk
1 Cup Cream Liqueur
2 Hatch Chiles, roasted, peeled, stemmed, seeded and coarsely chopped
In Blender, combine all ingredients.
Blend until mixture is smooth and frothy.
Pour into glasses and serve.
- 1 Oz. Peach Schnapps
- 1 Oz. Vodka
- 1 Oz. Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Fresh Pineapple for garnish (optional)
- Combine all 3 liquors into glass over ice.
- Top with pineapple and cranberry juices.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple.
Cranberry Orange Tequilla
- Orange Wedge for garnish (optional)
- Cranberries for garnish (optional)
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add all ingredients.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with orange and cranberries.
- 1 Oz. Lime Juice
- 2 Oz. Vodka
- Ginger Beer
- Lime Wedge
- Add ice to copper mug.
- Add lime juice and vodka.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
© 2018 Coborn's Inc. and Vimax Media unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.