- 2 Package of Butternut Squash Veggie Spaghetti
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries, 50% less sugar
- 1 Cup Walnuts, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic and honey. Then set aside.
- Place the chicken in the skillet and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Add in butternut squash veggie spaghetti into the skillet with the chicken. Toss with a tongs to coat evenly with excess oil from the chicken.
- Add in dried cranberries and chopped walnuts into the pan. Mix together with the tongs. Cook for about 7-8 minutes until veggie spaghetti is tender.
- Add the balsamic and honey glaze and toss gently to mix.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes. When serving, garnish with fresh Thyme.