Tangy Thai Mango & Crunchy Ramen Salad
- 2 Pkgs. (3 Oz. each) Instant Ramen Noodles
- ¾ Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Ripe Mangoes, peeled and diced (about 4 cups)
- 1 Large Carrot, shredded
- 1½ Cups Pre-Cut Cole Slaw Mix
- ¾ Cup Cashew Halves & Pieces, lightly salted
- ¼ Cup Red Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- Salad: Preheat oven to 350°F. Break noodles into small pieces; spread in single layer on rimmed baking pan (reserve seasoning packets for another use). Bake noodles 20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, cook coconut in microwave oven 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 30 seconds; cool.
- Dressing: In large bowl, whisk lime juice, vinegar, sugar, oil and fish sauce.
- Add green onions, mangoes, carrot, cole slaw, cashews, red onion, cilantro, noodles and coconut to Dressing; toss until well combined. Let stand 15 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving. Makes about 8 cups.
Add a diced jalapeño pepper or sriracha hot chili sauce to the dressing for a spicier flavor.