- ½ pkg. House Foods Tofu Medium Firm or Firm, drained
- 1 cup frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 small garlic clove
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ yellow onion
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- Pepper to taste
- Defrost spinach in microwave and wring out excess water. Pat dry very well to remove excess moisture.
- Add tofu and spinach to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add all additional ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips or cut vegetables.
For a thinner texture, add water until desired consistency
Per serving: Calories 35, fat 2g, sat fat 0g, trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, sodium 170mg, carbohydrates 3g, fiber 1g, sugar 1g, protein 2g
Recipe from House Foods