The Pear-fect Flatbread
- 1 Naan Original Flatbread
- 1/2 Cup Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 Pear, sliced
- 2 oz. Deli Ham, sliced
- Balsamic Reduction/Glaze, as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, spread Monterey Jack cheese on top of the flatbread. Add sliced pears and ham slices.
- Bake at 425 F for about 8-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and ham is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with Balsamic reduction before serving.
Enjoy this flatbread pizza with a side salad.