Triple Layer Lasagna
- 1/2 Box Lasagna Noodles
- 2 Jars Marinara Sauce
- 4 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 Eggs, lighten beaten
- 1 Lb. Italian Sausage, cooked and drained
- 15 Oz. Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and separate.
- In large saucepan, combine cooked meat and 1 1/2 jars marinara sauce. Simmer 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta, 3 1/2 cups mozzarella, parmesan and eggs.
- Grease 13x9 inch baking dish. Spread 3/4 cup marina over bottom of dish.
- Place 3-4 lasagna noodles on bottom, overlapping slightly.
- Spread half of cheese mixture over lasagna followed by half of meat mixture.
- Add another layer of noodles, followed by remaining cheese and meat mixtures.
- Cover last layer with remaining noodles and remaining marinara sauce. Then sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.