Tuna & Egg Avocado Toast
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Large Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 4 Slices Rye Bread
- 1 Can (5 Oz.) Light Tuna in water, drained
- ½ Cup Unsalted Beet Chips
- ½ Cup Watercress
- 2 Tbsp. Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, coarsely chopped
- Heat medium covered saucepot of water to a boil over high heat; add eggs and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8 minutes. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon to bowl of ice water; let cool 1 minute or until cool enough to handle. Peel eggs; cut lengthwise into quarters.
- In small bowl, mash avocado, lime juice and salt with a fork.
- Toast bread; top with avocado mixture, tuna, chips, watercress, radishes, onion, dill and eggs.