- 1 Cup of quinoa, cooked
- 12 oz Lower Sodium Canned Tuna In Water, drained
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Can (15 oz) Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber, cut in half lengthwise, and sliced
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Artichoke Hearts, drained and rinsed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice, 1 Lemon
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Feta Cheese, crumbles
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cooled quinoa and all other ingredients and mix well to combine. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese and salt & pepper to taste.
This recipe is perfect to prep on weekends and pack for easy lunches throughout the week. Great to eat on it's own, or serve in lettuce wraps!