Turkey Caesar Pizza with Greens
- 1 Pound Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- 3 Cups Cooked Skinless Turkey Meat, shredded
- 1/3 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Roughly Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 pkg. DOLE® Ultimate Caesar Kit
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured sheet pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until puffed and crisp. Remove from oven.
- Combine garlic, oil, pepper, mozzarella, Parmesan, turkey, sun-dried tomatoes, and red onion in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture on top of dough.
- Return pizza to oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Prepare salad kit according to package directions. Top pizza with salad. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided with permission by DOLE®