Turkey Cranberry Salad Sandwiches
- 4 Cups Leftover Cooked Turkey, shredded or cubed
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Pecans, chopped
- 2/3 Cup Mayonnaise or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped or 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Lettuce Leaves
- Sliced Bread
- In a large bowl combine turkey, chopped pecans, cranberries, mayonnaise or plain greek yogurt,
- Dijon mustard, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce on slices of bread and top with a generous scoop of turkey cranberry salad
- mixture. Add a slice of bread to the top and serve immediately.
- Store any leftover turkey cranberry salad in the fridge for up to 1 week.